Plugging D-USB adapter into an available D-tap on your battery, the USB port will output 5 volts of power at up to 1.6 amps, enabling it to power most USB devices on set, including smartphones and some tablets. A D-tap output is also offered, so you can still power you D-tap accessories while the D-USB is in use.
- Model: D-USB
- Battery’s D-tap to both USB 5V and D-tap outputs
- Input: D-tap Male 11~17 V 10A (Max)
- Output 1: USB 5V 1.6A (Max)
- Output 2: D-tap Female 11~17 V 10A (Max)
- Weight: 22 g / 0.05 lb
- Dimension: 5.2(L) × 4.2(W) × 1.8(H) cm / 2.05"(L) × 1.65"(W) × 0.71"(H)
The battery is not included to sell.